woensdag 1 juni 2011

The trip to Barcelona.


What I’m going to take with me:
-        Shirts
-        Dresses
-        Leggings
-        Trousers
-        Slippers
-        Sneakers
-        Underwear for every day
-        Bags
-        Beach bag
-        Towels
-        Toothbrush
-        Shampoo
-        Conditioners
-        Brush
-        Body lotion
-        Sunburn
-        Bikini’s
-        Sunglasses
-        Make-up
-        Hair band
-        Money

I sleep in an room with:
Clementine
Esmée
Mane
Sanne
Ariana
And Myself

The room format seams me very nice, we make an top week at the room!


The group we go up the week consists of:

Thomas
Ruben
Niels
Ariana
Sanne
Samantha
and myself
The groups leader is Mrs. Van der Meulen.


I think that we going to do:
Of course we going to shop and we are going to Camp Nou and the Olympic Stadium that’s very cool! The days are very long so we are going to do very much. The first day we are going to eat Tapas, that’s new for me but maybe I like it. Also I have no idea what we are going to do, I leave it all over me. 

I'm really looking forward the trip.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten