dinsdag 24 mei 2011

What I wear today


Today I’m wearing a pink T-shirt with black stripes, the black stripes are sitting on the end of the sleeves. Under my t-shirt I’m wearing a black top. I’m wearing the pink T-shirt because, pink is my favorite color and the T-shirt is very pretty. The jeans that I’m wearing are a long jeans until my ankles, the jeans are is dark blue and is skinny. I’m wearing these jeans because it’s my favorite jeans and it sits very well, the color of the jeans match good with my pink T-shirt. As shoes I’m wearing my pink Birkenstocks. The Birkenstocks match with the color at my T-shirt.


What I never ever would to wear.

I never ever going to wear are a colored legging with holes because you look like cheap and rag. Also I never ever going to wear is a to short jeans skirt because you looks ordinary. Also I never going to wear is fake mark, because you are prank because it’s not real. 

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten